Sunday, September 11, 2011

Goodies and Mug Rugs


No housework done. Washing still in the machine. Haven't made the bed that I got out of this morning, but I think I have finally caught up with all my Swaps and QALs this weekend.


When I decided to join Cindy's Mug Rug and Goodies Swap, I will admit I was a little bit nervous. What would I make as a Goodie and will my Mug Rug be what others like? The final crunch for joining was that I do love my cuppa and really think that I could put a Mug Rug to good use, so I joined.



Thanks to Kat for her turtorial I was able make some little pouches for my goodies. I did try and am still tweeking my own purse pattern, just still in the head at the moment.
So now they will have to be packed and posted to their new homes sometime in the next week.
As for me...I have not a clue who has me but oh are there some great Goodies being made and fantastic Mug Rugs of all kinds.

Now I must go and get the Dyson out...I have threads everywhere.

10 comments:

  1. Darling goodies! I think your partner(s?) will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a wonderful job. !!! Don't worry, your partner is going to love her package. Hugs-- Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creations look fabulous. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did really great on these! I know both of your partners will be thrilled!
    And thanks for linking to my tute. I'm so glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Your partners will be in awe!

    Gio :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How is it possible that I wasn't a follower before? Anyway, hi from your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do love the mug rugs - such great colours! I've so been enjoying visiting your blog :)

    Thanks for joining me at Sew-Happy House...Though I've been a bit quiet of late...Back on deck though now with a give away, so come and visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope some of these are coming my way! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hermosas, grandiosas, divinas las telas, felicitaciones!!! Patricia de Rosario Artesanias Bs As Argentina.

    pato.taborda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and do try my best to reply to them all.